

So I think we might be being infested by frogs. I have found two in my home in the last two days. I am not scared of frogs but when you see something out the corner of your eye crawling up your wall and it is at least three inches long you can't help but freak. Tomorrow is Jason's last test and then he is officially in the RN program! He received a B+ in Sociology and at least a B in math. I am sooo proud of him! This last weekend we were over 100 degrees and so we are very much enjoying the cool down lately we've only been about 70 and overcast yesterday ,today and tomorrow. It is beginning to feel like fall. Fall is my favorite time of year but I am always sad to end summer. Yesterday we went on a hike which was perfect ,other then Payten almost breaking her finger. I think Jason is finally starting to enjoy the outdoors a little more. We are so lucky to live so close to some of the best hiking in the nation so I am so excited that we might finally be able to take advantage of that. The kids had so much fun and it is always fun to see it through their eyes. The baby is moving all over all though she still hasn't figured out how to crawl forward. I am so fine with that though because I am not quite ready to have her completely mobile. I can't believe she is 8 months already. Her top teeth are almost visible when she smiles. Jackson lost his first front tooth on Friday. He stayed up until a little after 11pm tugging it out. The tooth fairy doesn't come that late in our home so she(he) came the next night. He looks so different with it gone. Anyway I'll post pics later.








3 comments:
Jackson does look so cute with that tooth missing, get a picture on here soon so everyone can see. And don't worry about the weather it will be in the high 80's this weekend and I bet we'll still get some more hot weather before this summer is actually out. The cool off has been nice though, my grass really needed it.
If I found frogs in my house, my first suspicion would be my kids! Are you sure they aren't being carried in?
Congratulations, Jackson!
No, my kids get way to excited when they catch one, I always hear about it. They would be freaked if they lost one inside so I'm pretty sure they are just hoping in.
Post a Comment