Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Team Edward!
I had my ten year high school reunion this weekend. It is always strange to remember my previous life. I won three awards which was slightly embarrassing, longest married, most kids and high school sweethearts. We did get some great gifts though! on to more important matters on Friday evening I broke down and began the Twilight serious and even though i read none on Sunday and only a little Saturday i am ready for the fourth book! I have been sucked in or bitten as I heard someone mention. I don't get Breaking Dawn until tomorrow so that is why I have free time right now. I won't discuss to much until I finish the last one. But just for the record of where I stand there is no team Jacob to me. I have heard arguments to the contrary but I do not think that Bella truly loves Jacob more then a brotherly love and if they had more time before Edward I do not think they would of ended up together. I think she only confused her "love " and concern for him with love love:) when I was young I thought i loved others but ended up realizing that it was just infatuation with them especially after experiencing the real thing. Well i have to wait till later to say more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Andrea,
I am a total Edward fan too. There is no question for me who her love is. Being married to my Edward made these books feel as if I was reading from a personal journal. Minus the vampires and werewolves there was no fantasy just reality for me. I'm glad your reading and enjoying. Ya, now I have another person to talk about the books with! Let us know when your done with the series so we c an really talk!!
I was wondering if you had read these, i have been done for a week now, i went with two friends to books of million on the 1st so that i could get book four at midnight, it was fun!! let me know when you are done so we can talk about them, also i was going to ask if you were homeschooling harrison, i am trying to come up with a cirriculum for landen, just free lancing it, but i could use some advice from the queen!!
I am done girls! Finished it this morning. Call me Rachel H. I have some ideas for you.
Post a Comment