December

Monday, August 25, 2008

Creep'in and a Crawl'in

Sunday we stayed home from church because all of the kids were sick, at least we were getting it over all at once:) After the babies first nap I came downstairs and set her on the ground then all of a sudden there she went. All of her firsts have been on Sunday, even her birth! My sweet Addalyn is officially a crawler. I have no idea why my yellow wall looks pink!

6 comments:

Breanna said...

Oh, she's so cute. How good of you to get her first crawl on video.
(I think your walls look fantastic in pink!)

Jenell said...

First of all that is a totally cute video of her. Second, what is with the wall color, why does it look pink?

mommyof6 said...

I secretly painted my walls and let Brooklyn pick the color! who knows some kind of reflection or something.

Rachel and Ryan said...

Soooo cute!!!! I love her big smile when you say her name. Cutie pie. Ya, what the heck is up with the wall. Pink? Hey, I hope you all feel better soon.

Harries Family said...

Yeah Addalyn! She looks so cute crawling. Mom says that she is the cutest baby ever...I had a hard time typing that!

RACHEL said...

oh my now the really fun brings, where they can get into everything, carson is the worst for that.